Welcome To TechniCraft FZ LLC
PO Box: 391186, Dubai, UAE
PSI Engineering Systems is one of the leading manufacturers of Boiler & Turbine auxiliary systems, which are essential parts of a power plant. They are modular skids (i.e.) ready-to-use equipment. These products to various other industries like paper mills, sugar mills, etc, where boilers are being used. They also design and fabricate special high-tech equipment for speciﬁc customer requirements.
PSI Engg group is over 35 years old, founded in 1975. PSI Engineering Systems confirm to most accepted international standards like ASTM, ASME, DIN, etc., and are manufactured according to approved quality plans. Components are sourced from the best international suppliers. Quality Control checks are carried out at every stage. Products have been accepted by all leading inspection agencies and major users/OEM's.
1) DOSING SYSTEMS
Very compact, save space, and be convenient for plant installation as well as plant operation. Advanced instrumentation features can be incorporated into the systems, for compete auto- control & data logging, through plant interface. Considerable design and detailed engineering efforts are required for designing individual components of the skid, and in integrating the components into making a compact and efficient system. Our Dosing systems are available as manually operated, as well as fully automatic systems, which include all instrumentation and controls for sensing & Correcting pH conductivity & other parameters.
- High Pressure (Phosphate) Dosing Systems
- Low Pressure (Hydrazine, Ammonia, NaOH) Dosing Systems
- Cooling Water Dosing Systems – Biocide/Antiscalant, etc.
- Oxygen Dosing Systems - for super-critical thermal power stations
2) FUEL OIL SYSTEMS
- Oil decanting stations (Unloading Systems).
- LDO pumping/ﬁltering systems.
- HFO transfer (booster) units.
- Complete fuel systems, including tankage.
- Oil pumping & heating systems: (Fuel Oil Conditioning/Forwarding Stations)
- Unloading systems (decanting stations)
3) LUBE OIL SYSTEM
- With triple screw pumps (or) gear pumps
- Flows from 2 lit/min up to 2000 lit/min
- Pressures up to 55 bar and more (LOS)
- Pressures up to 450 bar (Jacking Oil Systems)
- Materials of construction: SS-304 / Carbon Steel
4) SEAL AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
- API 682 Cooler
- Plan 52 System
- Plan 53B System
- Plan 54 System
- Plan 23 System
- Plan 65 System
- Cyclone Seperators
- Fan coolers
- Fin coolers with and without fans
5) CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION
- Our systems are complete with all required instrumentation and control systems.
- Our system control panels are available in both PLC-based as well as relay-based types, complete with plant automation interfaces where required.
- We are a “one-stop-shop”, providing end-to-end system solutions for both mechanical systems as well as control/instrumentation systems.
> L&T-MHI Boilers Pvt. Ltd
> Doosan Power Systems India
> Tata Projects Ltd.
> Siemens Ltd.
> Mitsui Babcock Energy (I) Ltd.
> Toyo Engineering India Ltd.
> John Crane Sealol (I) Ltd
> Flowserve Controls Ltd.
> Alstom Projects India Ltd
> Metso Minerals Ltd
> Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)
> National Thermal Power Corporation Limited(NTPC)
> Toyo Denki Power Systems Ltd.
> Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Ltd.
> Flowserve BV, Hengelo, Netherlands
> Flowserve, Brunn, Austria
> Flowserve, Nigata, Japan
> Singapore Refinery Corp., Singapore
> Chevron Petroleum, Thailand
> Petronas Rapid, Malaysia
> Lamson Sugar, Vietnam
> KCP Vietnam Ltd., Hue, Vietnam
> Nepal Lever Ltd., Nepal
> Thai Baroda Ltd., Thailand
> Pan African Paper Mills, Kenya
> Nong Cong Sugar, Vietnam
> Yoshimine & Co, Osaka, Japan
> Electricite de France (EDF), Port Suez, Egypt
> Alstom Power, TEG Power Plant, Mexico
> Flowserve Pte Ltd., Singapore
> Kaset Phol Sugars, Thailand
> Krebet Baru Ltd., Indonesia
> Universal Robina Corporation, Phillipines